Sunday, June 01, 2008

Welcome to the Wacky Feedback Extravaganza

We live in an age where anyone - regardless of I.Q. or mental status - can voice their opinion online. This is especially true for online feedback on popular auction sites such as Amazon and eBay, where sometimes you'll run across some rather... shall I say, peculiar feedback from time to time? Here is a compilation of some of the more oddball feedback I've read while spending time on Amazon:



"nasty and dirty the head set is covered in ear wax and dirt and the package even smells like ass."



"I did receive my package prior to 5.28.08. The problem is that never in my life have I seen such a disgusting package in my life. The box looks like it was found in the basement after a flood. I used gloves to open the package because it was just that horrible. The contents were fine. I would have sent the contents in a paper bag before I would send out anything that looked like that. NEVER AGAIN!"


"Packaging not stoner friendly, it took so long to get the damn thing open so I left it to go watch tv."

"I WAS PLEASED TO GET THE COLOR GAME BOY BEFORE CHRISTMAS B/C I HAVE A 18 YR OLD MENTALLY CHALLENGED SON WHO LOVES TO PLAY HIS GAMES AND COLLECTS THEM AND SOMEONE HAD STOLLEN HIS COLOR GAME BOY AND HE WANTED A NEW ONE FOR CHRISTMAS AND WHEN I COULDN'T FIND ONE AND FOUND YOUUR SITE AND COULD AFFORD ONLY A USED ONE I WAS GLAD THAT IT WAS IN MY PRICE RANGE HE WAS VERY HAPPY WITH IT ."


"The atari i ordered arrived in complete dissaray there is a controller missing there is food stains on the console and the manual is torn up..There was also trash inside the box..."

"PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS PERSON IS AN ABSOLUTE NUTCASE AND SHOULD BE KICKED OFF AMAZON! YOU COULDN'T PAY ME TO DO BUSINESS WITH HER AGAIN."

"DO NOT DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE! THIS NUTCASE WAS EMAILING ME DEMANDING TO KNOW WHERE HIS ITEM WAS 6 DAYS AFTER HE BOUGHT IT! I DO NOT CONTROL THE POST OFFICE. GET OVER YOURSELF NUTJOB!"

I did get a good chuckle from these...

Related article:

eBay User Lives up to His Name


Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger The Sports Satirist said...

What the frak is "stoner friendly?" I will just never comprehend 10 year olds.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Funnyman, it takes me 10 minutes to load your page...? I'm on T1 just to add. Anyone else having problems loading funnyman's page..?

I would leave some comments, but it takes forever to get there...?

Anyhow, I order Amazon a lot and the boxes they come in are crappy... Never needed gloves tho!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger The Sports Satirist said...

Are you serious? I have no problems with it. Father was having issues with it, but he said it is much better now. Are you using Vista Detrix?

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have tried it on 2 vista machines and my 2 at the office with xp on them... Still no luck.

I have to actually leave and come back later and it might be up.. ?

All it loads is the one youtube movie at the very top you have, then the rest of the page is blank white...

I will time it today and see how long it takes at work here- on the T1..

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger The Sports Satirist said...

Maybe T1 is slower than DSL and cable.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Ross said...

Funnyman, I have problems similar to Deitrix. To get to the newest article I have to actually stop the page so I can leave a comment. Maybe the ads are causing this?

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger The Sports Satirist said...

It is because of the number of posts I have per page. I have been constantly altering the posts per page. At first, it was at 999. Then, I made it 20. After that, I turned it to 10. Now, I have it at 8.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 PG Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us