Saturday, March 03, 2007

Take a Look At This Harvest Moon Heroes Footage, Wii one...


Ah, Harvest Moon. Although a few of the entries in the cult-classic series are some of my favorite games of all time, the overall quality of the franchise is inconsistent, so I can’t really call it a first-rate series. However, maybe Natsume will learn from previous mistakes when they release Harvest Moon Wii sometime for, you guessed it, the Wii (let’s also hope they scrape that uninspired name as well). In the mean time, while we all speculate on how it’ll turn out, here’s some actual footage from Harvest Moon Wii:






Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger gnome said...

Most interesting dear ross, most interesting...

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Gamer C. said...

I've read a lot about the Harvest Moon games over the years but never sat down a played a title myself. I think I'll pick up the Wii version whenever it comes out to see what its like playing a farmer game.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Ross said...

I would recommend starting out with Harvest Moon: Back to Nature for the Playstation if you get the chance... a fantastic game, and one of my all time favorites...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 PG Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us