Saturday, January 03, 2009

Pro-Gamer: Year Three is Up!

You see how many candles are on that cat's cake? There's three of 'em. Alright, so why am I pointing that out? Have I turned this into a rather special blog? Nope - that's how many years old Pro-Gamer has turned today (well, yesterday, but...).

Over the years I've lost contact with older blog friends (who seemingly got lost into another dimension and whose blogs have gone non-updated for quite some time now) but gained support from new ones. I would like to thank everyone whose ever read my blog and who has commented on my articles. It's great reading what you guys have to say, regardless if your views lack integrity or not.

I would like to keep this blog updated for many years to come, and maybe I'll even look into redesigning it sometime in 2009. Pro-Gamer has had the same look since 2006... it's looking a bit worn out now, eh? I'd just like to give a big thanks to everyone for reading and I hope that you guys stick by for another (hopefully) great year of gaming!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger gnome said...

Happy Birthday Pro-Gamer! Three years already? Shocking.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger The Sports Satirist said...

Hopefully, you have many more years to come.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Ross said...

Thanks for the support guys! Here's to more years to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 PG Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us