Sunday, April 09, 2006

April Fools!


Unlike Jester’s, I don’t perform for kings. However, much like them, I have a sense of humor and I enjoy joking around. Maybe I joke around too much; maybe I don’t do it enough. Nonetheless, I do it.

So with April Fool’s coming up, what would be a better time to write a post about Nintendo releasing a new game titled ‘The Legend of Zelda: Doodle Drawers’ (with just a game title alone that would make hardcore series fans cringe) than on April 1st?

Yes, the post bellow us was just an April fool’s joke. However, I found the replies funny, and for you who are just too lazy to click on the comment box (you know who you are!), I’ll post them here:

Tomleecee - hmmm...april fools joke?! =D

Ender - (replying to one of "Miyamato's" quotes regarding how the new art puzzles will be "beyond anything gamers have ever experianced). Hey, guess what? I've also never painted with my own shit, but I'm pretty sure that it's not something I want to experience. Miyamoto seems to get a tad full of himself sometimes, like nothing he touches can be sucky. Wrong, kind sir.

Gnome - Still... it is a funny title. Perhaps the guy's getting self-sarcastic??

Happy April Fool’s 2006 everyone! I hope you were all safe last week and no one tried any of the “classic pranks” on you, such as the “Cobra in the Cash Register” (that old gag!), attempting to “fake” light yourself on fire while realizing that you are actually burning up (ouch!), and of course, writing a post on your blog about a fake Zelda game (something that may cause hardcore Zelda fanatics to take their lives). Here’s to next year!

3 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger gnome said...

Aha!

Ahem!

Cheers!

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Good one man! Pretty convincing.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Tom Charnock said...

lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 PG Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us