Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Legend of River King Makes its Long Awaited Return onto the Playstation 2



The Legend of River King, the cult classic GB/GBC RPG series, is finally making its long-awaited return in the form of River King: The Wonderful Journey on the Playstation 2.

Like its handheld predecessors before it, ‘A Wonderful Journey’ is a role-playing game that revolves around fishing. Besides collecting and catching fish, you’ll be able to participate in special events (such as fishing and cooking contests) and interact with other characters ala Harvest Moon.

I think the idea behind the River King series is certainly intriguing, and I might even pull out my dusty copy of River King 2 for the GBC that I never played and bust out my original GameBoy Advance as well (as the DS cant play games and I sold my SP – boo!). I also enjoyed the Harvest Moon series as well, as the elements that were found in HM that take place here make it sound even better to me. Add in fishing and a price tag of $19.99, and I’m officially excited.

Release Date: March 28, 2006 (United States)

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And once again fate aligns itself in my favor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 PG Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us