Friday, November 02, 2007

One Year Ago This Month in Pro-Gamer... (November 2006)


An entire year has passed, and yet I still haven't raked in any dough off Pro-Gamer. Damn. But knowing that other people enjoy this blog is worth more than any dollar amount.... now throw some change over here, will ya?

It turns out that your fancy-shamcy Halo 3 Legendary Edition ended up costing more than the original estimated $100 .

Finding a Wii in any major retail store one full year later is still a toilsome task.


Sega's repulsive GBA port of the original Sonic the Hedgehog turned out to be a major slap in the face to loyal Sega fans.


And Mystery Dungeon Blue turned out to be yet another addictive entry in the outrageously-popular Pokemon franchise.

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger The Sports Satirist said...

Fall 2006 was all about Gears of War.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Ross said...

I still haven't given it a try yet... I'm waiting for it to become a Platinum Hits title before I consider purchasing it...

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger The Sports Satirist said...

Why wait?

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Ross said...

I have plenty of other games to play right now, and I never shell out $60 for video games.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger The Sports Satirist said...

Never spend $ 60? Then, why do you own a 360?

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Ross said...

Not all games for it are $60 you know. You can wait for a game to be on sale or for it to become a Platinum Hits title. For example, I got Virtua Tennis 3 for a mere $11, Tony Hawk's Project 8 for a cool $10, and Tomb Raider Legend for a nice $7.48.

And I did win a Guitar Hero II bundle in a contest for free.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Ross said...

Also, Virtua Fighter 5 is on sale for $39.99 at Circuit City this week :-)

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger The Sports Satirist said...

I am really shocked you wait that long for a price drop. I don't have the patience for that. If I see something I want, then I must own it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 PG Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us