Tuesday, October 02, 2007

One Year Ago This Month in Pro-Gamer... (October 2006)


At the beginning of each month I will take a stroll down memory lane and see what incongruous subjects I was writing about at this time last year.

On this particular month last year, I was speculating on whether the 3D Sonic demo Sega originally unveiled for the DS in 2004 would eventually become a full-fledged game.

I also found time to review Luxoflux's shockingly-good Grand Theft Auto inspired game, True Crime: New York City.

Oh, and did I mention that I wrote about reprints of highly demanded Playstation 2 games like Disgaea, Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner, and Suikoden III?


Last, but certainly not least, I shed some light on a mostly unknown boxing game inspired by a manga series.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger The Sports Satirist said...

Sonic? Aren't all Sonic games exactly the same?

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger gnome said...

A year passed... Wow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 PG Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us