Saturday, June 23, 2007

Role-Playing Game Starring Sonic the Hedgehog in the Works


Chalk this up as something new, folks. No, this is not an early April fool's joke - Bioware, talented developer of many well known RPG's such as the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic series, Baulder's Gate, and Jade Empire is creating a role playing game starring Sega's beloved mascot, Sonic the Hedgehog.
This bizarre, unexpected title will appear exclusively on the Nintendo DS. It is set in the Sonic world, and how the combat system will handle at this point is unknown. However, it will be set in the Sonic universe and feature many familiar characters.
Will this translate to a quality role-playing experience, though? Hmmm... while the vast majority of gamers, like me, are highly skeptical of this oddball idea, Bioware has an excellent track record, so you'd have to be a little dim to think that this is going to just be a half-hearted cash-in. At least it's something... unique, right?

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger gnome said...

Bioware? Wow. That's good news, but, really, who would a Sonic RPG?

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I will never play this...

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Gentrickz said...

I don't like DS.. and how can Sonic be made into an RPG?

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would play Lost Odyssey... if that counts..?

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://endersgames.wordpress.com/

I'm back, baby......

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm still not going to play this....

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Thomas Mulrooney said...

I predict it's going to be absolutely terrible and I'd never call myself a psychic...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 PG Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us