Monday, January 02, 2006

Pro-Gamer - The Gaming News Source


Hello and thank you for checking out my new blog. This isn’t just another one of those useless blogs that means nothing. I won’t be typing in garbage such as what I just ate for breakfast, what I did today, personal information, etc. What I will be writing about, however, is gaming information meant only for the hardcore gamers. This is not a gaming blog for those who paid full price for True Crime: New York City. This is for the gamers who drive the industry forward.
Throughout the months I will be discussing issues in the gaming industry, great games I think you should check out, ahem…. Awful games… Basically, anything game related that really matters. Thank you for showing interest in reading the Pro-Gamer blog, and I hope you have as good a time reading the article as I did writing them.

Hadouken!
-Ross, Pro-Gamer writer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2006 PG Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us